Phoenix Suns is predicted to win Tuesday night clash against Golden State Warriors as per latest Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions
Loss against Atlanta Hawks and then against Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday, Phoenix Suns have had 2 losses in last 3 games it had played. For the first time in this season they were on top taking over Utah Jazz in Western Conference but with two recent losses, it slipped to 2nd position in points table. Tuesday night they will be up against Golden State Warriors.
Warriors are hanging on and trying to make sure that they make in for playoffs this season. They have 4 more regular season games left including tonight’s game against Utah Jazz. If they manage to win couple of more games they will have higher chances of making in for playoffs. In last game against OKC Thunder, Stephen Curry added 49 points and just 29 minutes which helped his team beat OKC Thunder by 136-97 points difference.
Before they meet the Suns on Tuesday, they will face the top seeded Utah Jazz tonight at Chase Center.
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors
Scheduled Time: 10:00PM EST
Host Team: Golden State Warriors
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for Phoenix Suns. However, the latest Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. The latest Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
After being undefeated in five straight encounters Phoenix Suns lost to Atlanta Hawks but were quick to bounce back with a against New York Knicks. However, with a defeat at the hands of Los Angles Lakers in last game they slipped to second position in Western Conference points table.
They have won 26 games and lost 9 playing at home while on roads they have 22 wins with 11 losses. Tuesday night they will have an on road game as they visit Chase Center. They lost last two of their away games.
Phoenix Suns are looking like strong contenders after a glorious campaign. With a 0.706 win-percentage, they are 2 have lost two games more than the table toppers Jazz as of now. Their January campaign was kind of a bummer with unexpected losses coming their way. The Phoenix Suns have well and truly justified the name of their side by rising from the ashes. They started off their season on a high note with a 5-1 record barring the loss to Kings. Last 10 games they have 6 wins and 4 losses and are currently on a 1 game losing streak.
The Golden State Warriors came into the season with the least expectations which got translated into not-so-good results initially. They were battered by defeats against Nets and Bucks in the initial games but pulled up their socks to score significant wins. They continued to score some important victories in January and February but that wasn’t enough for them to reach the top 5. On the other hand, their March journey has been heavily underwhelming after suffering 7 defeats in 10 games.
However, the team had an excellent April month and are continuing the same also in May. Currently they have 35 wins and 33 losses and they have won last two of their matches. They will be up against Jazz tonight before they meet Phoenix Suns on Tuesday night. Their away campaign has been disheartening with just 14 win and 22 losses but at home they have been awesome as they have won 21 games and lost 11. In last 10 games they have 6 wins and 4 losses. Their dream of making into playoffs is still alive and few more wins will push them to playoffs door. They are currently 8th seeded, just below the Lakers in Western Conference points table.
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have played massive 250 games against each other. Phoenix Suns have had an upper hand by winning 142 games while the Warriors have won 108 games.
In Playoffs, they have had 15 clashes with Suns winning 11 and Warriors winning only 4.
In last five games, Suns have won 3 while Warriors have 2 wins to their name. This season they have already clashed twice and both the times Phoenix Suns emerged victorious.
Currently Phoenix Suns is on a two games winning streak against Golden State Warriors.
Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight, predicts an easy win for the Phoenix Suns in this game. As per them Suns have 60% chances of beating the Warriors while for Golden State Warriors win probability stands at 40%. The latest Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. It will be updated on game day.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA. Phoenix Suns on the other hand is 7th favorite as per Smarkets as well as Oddschecker. Golden State Warriors fails to feature among Top-10 teams who could win this season’s NBA.