Miami Heat is set to face a strong challenge when they play Boston Celtics on Tuesday at TD Garden. This will be second meet of the two teams in last 7 days. Miami Heat lost Boston Celtics in last game.
Both Miami Heat and Boston Celtics are looking to avoid the play-in, preferring play-off seeds for the teams need to finish in top six. The play-in will begin May 18 and end May 21, with the first round of the NBA playoffs tipping off May 22.
This is an extremely important game for both teams, as Miami currently has a one-game lead over Boston for the sixth seed. Whoever gets that spot avoids a play-in scenario.
Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat
Scheduled Date and Time: 12th May, 5:00
Host Team: Boston Celtics, TD Garden
Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Boston Celtics is predicted to win clash against Miami Heat. FiveThirtyEight gives Celtics 62% chances of win and for Miami Heat chances stand at 38%. The latest Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The game between Celtics and Heat will have implications in the conference standings, as the Heat and the Celtics are separated by just one win and are sixth and seventh, respectively. Although the Boston Celtics have lost two games but are potential contenders for the play-off tournament. Miami Heat have won seven of their last 10 games, including a win over the Boston Celtics. They have won 17 games and lost 16 playing at home.
Miami Heats, is now tied with the Atlanta Hawks with 37 wins and fifth seed in the East, with the Heat sitting two games ahead of the Celtics in seventh with four games to play. The positions fourth to sixth in the Eastern Conference are still open.
Despite starting the season on a winning note Boston Celtics faced quite a more losses initially. However, they were able to drag themselves to winning street and currently they have made to 7th position in Eastern Conference points table that is below Miami Heat.
Celtics as of now have won 35 games and lost 33 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 4-6. Looking at their record while playing in with their conference teams, they have a record of 4-7. They have won 21 games and lost 14 playing at home.
Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Boston Celtics have had an edge when the two teams meet each other. Boston Celtics and Miami Heat have clashed against each other in 125 regular games. Of 125 games, Boston Celtics have won 76 games while Boston Celtics have won 49 games.
In last 5 games between the two teams, Boston Celtics has 3 wins while Boston Celtics has 2 wins. The last match between the two teams ended in 130-124 score difference in favour of Miami Heat.
Payton Pritchard is an important point guard for Celtics, he is averaging 7.7 points and 2.3 rebounds while shooting 43.0%.
Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics is averaging 13.1 points, 5.7 assists and 1.5 steals.
Jayson Tatum is an important player for Celtics, he scored 29 points with 5 rebounds and 6 assists against Heat.
Heat’s Forward Jimmy Butler pitched in with 26 points and 11 assists and 8 rebounds in his last outing.
Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 56.6 and a free throw percentage of 80.3. He has managed to score 20 points with 3 assists against Heat.
Goran Dragic notched up 9 points and 7 assists in his last outing.
Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Miami Heat will travel to Boston to face the Boston Celtics at TD Garden. The game is scheduled for 5:00PM. The latest Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Boston Celtics. As per FiveThirtyEight, Boston Celtics have 62% chances of defeating the Miami Heat in tonight’s clash while the chances of Miami Heat stands at mere 38%.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA. Miami Heat on the other hand is 8th favorite as per Smarkets and 9th as per Oddschecker. Boston Celtics fails to feature among Top-10 teams who could win this season’s NBA.